04 February 2012

Bastian's Photo Extravaganza

Bastian recieved a digital camera for Christmas 2011 and I had some big plans for that little baby... but none have really worked out. I realized pretty quickly that I can try all day to give Bastian projects and assignments... and he is still going to come back with photos like these! I am totally OK with that now. Soon he will be old enough to humor me with my projects, and for now I will humor him!

I do think he took some prety nice photos! I uploaded over 1,000 pictures on my computer today and these are some of the better ones. (Keep in mind this is a children's digital camera and the picture quality is about as good as a cell phone camera)


Below are photos from the National Zoo in DC. This was our first time in the Amazon Rainforest Building.


These are friends from church! It would appear that Bastian has a crush of sweet little Avery!

These are just around the house photos. I assume that Gabriel took the photo of Bastian...

These are of our fish tank! We have some pretty sweet fish now, and Bas decided to photograph them in all of their fishy/colorful/blurry glory!
  Peace,
  Team Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment