31 August 2010

GratiTuesday

I've decided to Jump on the GratiTuesday Band Wagon. I need to stop and think about the things I am grateful for... if not I worry that I will just forget about it and waste it.  So my plan is to join Heavenly Homemakers (My favorite blog ever) and share a piece of awesomeness. 
Join us for Gratituesday at www.heavenlyhomemakers.com


I feel like I have so many things to be thankful for... today I will cover the basics!


 I have an amazing husband. He and I are such an amazing team. I seriously think that together we are an unstoppable powerhouse! Tony is such a hard worker and he takes a lot of pride in providing for his family. He loves the Lord with all of his heart and when I'm struggling in some area Tony builds me up... I'm so lucky to have him!







Together, we have 2 awesome boys. Bastian has the coolest sense of curiosity! The dude loves to learn and we have so much fun with him. He seems to be slowing down a bit and he loves being a big brother. He is also becoming the most encouraging little guy ever! Today he told me good job for stopping at a red light! And then he wanted to give me a high five for it! I love to see such an awesome trait develop in him!  Gabriel is the most mellow baby dude I've ever met, and after having a wild card like Bastian that is a huge thing to be grateful for! He loves to watch, and he rarely voices his opinion and he is super happy just being in the arms of his mommy! It's also nice having a guy who likes to snuggle. The boys are exact opposites but it seems to work for us and  We feel so blessed that the Lord chose us to be the parents of our boys. 









We also feel super blessed for Tony has a great job that he loves and that we are in a pretty good place financially.  We just bought our second home and we think that we will be in a good place to purchase #3 soon. We are grateful that we are in a position to be considering another home purchase rather than losing ours...   We know that God has a plan for us and the fact that he's not giving up makes it easy for us to stay involved in Real Estate as well!


So basically- We have our God and we have our family... I'm super grateful!
Happy Gratituesday!
Peace!
Nikki 







No comments:

Post a Comment